CPR Simulator - Donation Page
A downloadable project
This is the donation page for CPR Simulator, which is now a 'free-to-play' title on App Lab. Download CPR Simulator here:
The CPR Simulator programme is not included for download on this donation page, and should be acquired separately on App Lab from the link above.
When you donate and download on this site, you download a 'thank you card'.
We will use the donations to expand the life saving experience and make it even better.
About 'CPR Simulator'
This type of training is often difficult to get access to, because it often requires an expert instructor, CPR Training Equipment (doll, AED, hygiene material, etc.), and a lot of time.
CPR Simulator makes CPR training widely available in a simple, intuitive, and customisable way.
Almost every person needs to go through CPR training one or two times in their life, and many professionals are required to go through it every year or every second year.
AATE VR has partnered up with First-8, who's a renowned company, selling first aid courses and material to both consumers and big companies.
Each sale of CPR Simulator will go into creating an even better learning experience, with more environments/scenarios, types of citizens, variations of AED models, NPC's, random events and scenario customisation.
With CPR Simulator the user will learn:
- the See-Listen-Feel method to be able to conclude if the person is alive
- the proper way to call emergency operator, and tell them the correct information
- to retrieve and use the AED if it’s nearby
- how to perform correct lung compressions and insufflations
- and many more authentic practices
Supported languages: English & Danish
20/05 - 2021. New updated version 1.1 includes:
- voice acting from the instructor and option to turn this off and on, to create a more authentic learning experience
- improved and more intuitive compression interaction, to avoid controller misplacement
- added sound effects on all interactions and improved ambient background sound, to make the learning experience more immersive
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.