AWESOME AND FUN SIMULATION, WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN BCLS. REALLY IN DEPTH TECHNIQUES
A downloadable game
This type of training is often difficult to get access to, because it often requires an expert instructor, CPR Training Equipment (doll, AED, hygiene material, etc.), and a lot of time.
CPR Simulator makes CPR training widely available in a simple, intuitive, and customisable way.
Almost every person needs to go through CPR training one or two times in their life, and many professionals are required to go through it every year or every second year.
AATE VR has partnered up with First-8, who's a renowned company, selling first aid courses and material to both consumers and big companies.
Each sale of CPR Simulator will go into creating an even better learning experience, with more environments/scenarios, types of citizens, variations of AED models, NPC's, random events and scenario customisation.
With CPR Simulator the user will learn:
- the See-Listen-Feel method to be able to conclude if the person is alive
- the proper way to call emergency operator, and tell them the correct information
- to retrieve and use the AED if it’s nearby
- how to perform correct lung compressions and insufflations
- and many more authentic practices
Supported languages: English & Danish20/05 - 2021. New updated version 1.1 includes:
- voice acting from the instructor and option to turn this off and on, to create a more authentic learning experience
- improved and more intuitive compression interaction, to avoid controller misplacement
- added sound effects on all interactions and improved ambient background sound, to make the learning experience more immersive
This application is the 'CPR Simulator - Personal Edition', and is only meant for personal use. For enterprise use contact AATE VR on contact[at]aatevr.com.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.98 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you very much for the kind words! We hope to be able to expand on the experience, with more environments and types of citizens in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!